CA

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Good

I do like it how it tastes. At first, I was surprised that one tablet is pretty large. It recommends to take 4 tablets a day, but I just wanted to supplement a little bit of my already healthy eating habit, so I take only one a day. According to my research, taking calcium before bed time helps you sleep better. So, I take it about 1 hour before bed time. Easy to chew and swallow. This citrate version of calcium can be taken without food.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great brand, yummy chewable pill. Both my kids and my parents take these after meals when they want something sugary. I had to tell kids that they can only take 1 per meal else they will eat 2 or 3.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I’ve had a heck of a time trying to find Ca Citrate that doesn’t taste chalky or too sweet. This are just right. Even a bit on the tart side if you like that.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It was the greatest calcium citrate on the market...on the planet. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to use this...or have been told to use calcium citrate after parathyroid surgery . My surgeon personally brought this to me after my surgery.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Was worried about trying these BUT glad I decided to get them anyways. They are a bit sour to me but none the less still yummy! A lil thick but easy to nibble on. Definitely suggest these!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Nice that it is just calcium, so you can independently dose vitamin D. Don't need to try to swallow large pills Some sugar Strong orange flavor

Posted on May 2, 2022

These chewable wafers are a nice alternative to having to swallow normally huge calcium pills. Beware - they are tart in taste and might surprise you! Also, make sure you are taking Vitamin D3, in order that you may maximize the absorption of calcium you are taking.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great to find calcium citrate in a chewable. They are much easier to take than the huge tablets I had previously.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great supplement!!! Love the chewable. I really like solaray products.