CA

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I purchased Solaray brand for the first time because it's the top 1 in the Cat's Claw brand. And sure enough, I take 2 capsules everytime I feel like I'm going to get colds, because we live in a tropical country and it is rainy season these days, suddenly my phlegm is gone the next day. it is very very effective to boost immunity. What we need this time.

01cff9ce-c4af-41fa-8c23-c3962ec81dca
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is a very high quality ingredient composition package of Cats claw with many benefits, I used this supplement and felt improvement in my body function specially cause there's no concern from using hemp. I like it cause its contain a good tablet size easy to swallow with a good taste and suitable with diet for different ages.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Can't say enough about cats claw. This is a great one at an awesome price. If you have autoimmune issues (basically epstein barr virus activity) then take this on empty belly before you eat. Its normal if you get a upset tummy at first with cats claw but it goes away. Probably a detox reaction.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've just begun to take Cat's Claw, and I chose Salary because all the ingredients are natural without any fillers, etc. I think that in the product has helped me with pain in my joints, and has improved my ability to do all of my hard sports, even though I do take other products regularly for joint stiffness. The capsules are easy to swallow, and also at this time of Covid I think that taking a product which promises increased immunological protection might be a good thing.. The composition of this particular Cat's Claw is really good because it does not contain some of the fillers that other similar products contain.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I was looking for a capsule version of this product instead of having to make a tea every day and this one from Solaray has a good concentration of cat's claw. It has what I was expecting.

1cd9cd8b-96d7-437e-9f4d-1f8a03257a4d
3e1dec85-6126-4b0c-8f3b-9a99ce0f91d3
7104c85a-3ac6-41ee-b660-0a14d85e57cc
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Take one in morning & one @ nite, seems to work. Swelling in feet down after two weeks of use. Blood pressure stays in normal range. Got my ambition back . Seem to recover quicker from workout.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I purchased this product specifically for arthritis pain this is one of my favorites. It actually decreases pain in joints in areas where I feel my arthritis I would highly recommend this I take it every day

I've been using Cat's Claw for years to keep my immunities up because I work with kids. It really helps! I take two with breakfast and two with dinner. I also think it helps with keeping me regular. It's great stuff!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I take it as more then two weeks i am find i have not so pain. But i cant say if its about this product

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Cat's Claw is on a holistic doctor's list of supplements recommended for Bartonella. We are using, along with other supps. It seems to be helping bart symptom relief.