Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Sage, 285 mg, 100 VegCaps - iHerb
CA
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have a blood condition called Essential Thrombocynaemia in which my bone marrow manufactures too many platelets. This herb has been found to help control the numbers and so far this has been working very well and my blood count has been stable now for over three months. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Sage purifies the body and reduces inflammation, making it a perfect supplement for people of today. This supplement is a great quality herb. I open the capsules and put them in a cup with hot water, making a delicious tea.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

After using it for 2 weeks, it helped significantly in reducing underarm sweating and slightly for my sweaty feet. Reduces hot flashes too. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I drink sage tea , but this is more convenient and on the trip. Too easy. It helps my brain to perform, and this is very important to me. W,

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Used it few times one tablet a day It did work but not as I intended to Definitely help with health over all is natural herbs

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

ExcellentI searching other capsule or pills for lessen my sweat.. Hopefully this would be effective for me.. Trying this one bottle first then if it is ok for me i will buy anothe more.!Thanks u for the courier company delivers fast…

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Second time buying. Bought for my wife. It really helps her with the hot flushes. Still testing the dosage per day currently on 2 tablets twice a day.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Learnt that Sage can help curb heat flashes, but it's not easily available as a supplement. This product is quite value-for-money, but works only moderately on me.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I was taking this to see if it helped with my acne, however, for that purpose, it did not help, despite the quality of the ingredients.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great product ! One of my favorite brands! Good quality and good price!