CA

Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought this, because my daughter wouldn’t eat gummy bear vitamins. These are hard, but not like hard candy. It is possible to break them with the teeth, they are chewable. They’re not that small (1.6 cm) but are made for kids, I never worried about being choke hazard. The taste is ok, she wouldn’t complain and usually she’s very picky. Reliable brand. Many vitamins included. The cover is child safety cover.

cf3158a9-6b88-4f57-8bc9-1226d9d0167d
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

We have tried several brands of vitamin since my daughter phased into the "4+" phase of development. This is her favorite flavor vitamin bar none. When they were backordered a bit ago and we went with another brand for a month, she asked DAILY "when are the sunshine (the imprint on the tabs) vitamins coming back?" Excellent, reliable company with good transparency, and a great base multivitamin for daily use!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Kids actually teens enjoy it. Good amount of both Vitamins and minerals.However, would be better to have more vitamin D , but definitely not bad for the price plus well known company

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great packing for this price. Kid loves it, ingredients are great, taste also. Practical for trip weekends or when we do not have time to include all minerals vitamins trough food for that day.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My boys, 9 and 10 hated the taste. The size is pretty big (a little bigger than a dime and really thick like two-three graham cracker wafers on top of each other). The fact that you have to take two of them every day proved too much for my boys. I tasted it as well. Its really tart and unpleasant. I didn't like them. I did love the ingredients though. Well, its back to searching....

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Purchased for my 11 and 15 year old boys who dont like swallowing pills. Take 2 a day in the morning. Kids love the taste and have no bad reactions. Have not gotten sick since taking these. Good value for the contents. Recommend for any age.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It seems to make my kids less sick. My 3-year toddler prefers gummies, but she takes it well when I distract her with other snacks.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good ingredients, lots of vitamin and minerals from quality sources. Great taste, kids love them!

a0be663f-b08a-4666-82c9-e30a02610e3a
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Solgar is a quality product with qaulity ingredients. It is a great supplement to a healty diet. It has many health benefits. Kids love the taste. It has all the important vitamins and minerals included for children and is designed to support a child's immunity , growing bones and teeth. The iron also contributes to normal cognitive development of children.