CA

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

SOLGAR L-Carnitine is an excellent addition to the diet of an athlete and those whose lifestyle is close to sports. I don't take it daily. Just 5 minutes before the active workout twice a week. It helps my body to generate energy by burning fat in my internal organs. As a result, I am able to do more weight-added exercise, which requires many large and small muscles to work. The quality of these products is really high. When you exercise on a regular basis every day, your body needs quality, organic food, and it is very beneficial to add supplements periodically. The tablets size aren't large, they are easy to swallow, without a noticeable odor. I bought it many times already. Like a cup of coffe in the morning gives me an energy for the day, two tablets of SOLGAR L-Carnitine give lots of energy for the workout. My conclusion is simple. You should take SOLGAR L-Carnitine periodically if you want to keep fit and get the desired effect from your workouts.

427dd236-3136-4b47-ad1d-dd37cad68347
Posted on May 5, 2022

I trust the quality and ingredients of all Solgar supplements. The size of these pills is easily swallowed. I take l-carnitine in the morning for an energy boost every day or before a workout or training. I find that my energy in the morning when taking this supplement is more stable.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair. Well package. Improved energy level and workout routine.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Excellent product lived up to expectations! Delivered ahead of schedule at the postmate. Convenient and reliable service when ordering. The product was well packaged, protected and arrived in exemplary form without any complaints. I plan to continue using iHerb in the future and recommend it to everyone. I made three orders for iHerb at the same time. All three orders arrived ahead of schedule in perfect safety!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Solgar never disappoints. Great quality, no taste or smell, which is very important for me, works well.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used it now for many months. Great product!!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Solgar has great quality ingredients. There is no bitter taste and the size is value.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this product and recommend it. İt is effective

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

a good brand. has tons of supplements and the quality is high (sometimes even the price but still!!)