CA

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Best of the best quality and effect for all ages.

Best of the best quality and effect for all ages. i found it great to have all that ingredients in one multi vitamin sized 180 tablets. it's an effective product,me and all elders who used it within my family they were satisfied about the results( better memory & overall health )

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Since my husband started using this supplement (almost a year now), we both noticed that his energy was better. Usually he gets really tired towards the end of the day but now its like how he use to feel back on his 20's. Also we noticed he didn't catch a flu not even once during the last several months, we believe the supplement has contributed to this a lot.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

An excellent, high quality multivitamin that makes a noticeable difference to how I feel. Have been taking them for several years now & have occasionally tried new ones here & there but always come back to this one. Well worth it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These seem really expensive compared with other vitamins. I didn't notice any improvement personally when using these instead of other brands. Just have a look at the particular ingredients and strengths and see if this will meet your needs

Barr
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Great quality vitamin with good ingredients, best for ages 60+ for daily or weekly use, as recommended by doctor. It's never on sale so if it's in stock and you need it, I'd recommend purchasing.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

It's product give you energy to all day. You getting better and healthy

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

have been taking it for year. great ! I would recommend it highly.