CA

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
PCOS

I’m taking this for PCOS, package is nice. I don’t see enough reviews from other women with PCOS on here, for me it seems to be helping with balancing testosterone and slowing down the excess hair growths. I take 2 a day as recommended dose for PCOS is above 300mg. If you have PCOS pair this with zinc and give it a try!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

These capsules are much better than the usual colored Solgar pressed pills, they are only filled with saw palmetto powder, which is a very nice change comparing with other Solgar multivitamins.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I been using Saw Palmetto for a month now . I wish I knew about it sooner for me I'm seeing improvement in my prostate health and the benefit are great for a older men like myself.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quite a small bottle and small pills but a lot of pills included. The pills are of good quality. I bought this for hair loss and I think they worked well, it’s still too soon to say but would buy again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

necessary vitamins for our life, I recommend to everyone, the quality is excellent

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Taking it for the last 5 years. My PSA resding has improved

b7a6b194-d889-44ce-883f-aa74651c10ce
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I started taking this because I had noticably thinning hair. It has help immensely, no longer cleaning the drain after every shower!