CA

StefanusVicky
Posted on Nov 5, 2021
One of the best brand & Quality produk from Solgar

Solgar is famous for the good quality of its products, including vitamin D. I took such a dosage so that it was convenient to dose for everyone, both children and adults. I have a lot of useful reviews about vitamins and supplements, come in. If it's not difficult, please put YES, I will be grateful ;)

3b10cb8e-f3e2-4717-ab5d-b7dac9c6e4fe
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent vitamins. I recommend it for purchase. I'll order more. I ordered it on the recommendations of my doctor. Health improved after applying vitamin data. With their use, the quality of hair and nails has significantly improved. Delivery to Voronezh was fast, I picked it up without problems at the pickup point.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been using Solgar Vitamin D3 for a while now and I find it works just as advertised. It's a quality product which provides all required dosage for my daily needs. It's particularly helpful for people like me who don't get enough sun exposure and definitely helps with my immunity.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like the amount the tablet contains of D3 (1,000 IU) not too much, just enough for summer on those rainy days. I take a lesser amount in the summer because already getting D3 from being outside but some days can't go out so this is perfect. I take a higher dose of their D3 in the winter.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

helps with bones pain and really it does effect and improve the bones ( feels like so ) has a great list of ingredients and the dosage is good - 25 mcg is just enough for your body to absorb and help - good If you don't gest exposed to the sun very well