CA

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It's really one if the best vitamin E and highly recommended. It keeps me high energetic everyday and another good benefit is.. it helps me away from the stress . It's also keep my skin glow and lightens the small dark spots on my skin. In terms of dosage and size of the capsule gel, it is perfect and easy to swallow.

935558da-5efb-4dcf-ab05-aceb74b644a0

The packaging of my items is good. The quality and ingredients of this product is amazing! I take vitamin e with another vitamin. For the dosage, I take 1 capsule a day. It helps to clear my skin from the acne scars, it whitens my skin. I just love the benefit i get from taking vitamins. If you want to see the effects, you have to be patient and continue taking the vitamin. This is my 2nd bottle.

6b86f78b-9256-4ccb-b4c8-2993102c410a
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This vitamin was very high quality! The antioxidants really benefitted and positively effected my skin and hair! The packaging was simple and very well done. The ingredients in it, plus the size and taste were all so perfect I can't believe it! All in all it's a good product and i would definitely recommend it.

d72b1845-1590-41aa-a68b-390b0c08797d
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, and fruits. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant. Vitamin E that occurs naturally in foods (RRR-alpha-tocopherol) is different from man-made vitamin E that is in supplements (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol). This package is very good and solgar is the best absorbed viamin!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

Posted on Aug 28, 2022