CA
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Calcium D-Glucarate supports the main detox pathway for mould - glucuronidation. I use it in conjunction with N-Acetyl-Cysteine, which supports the gluthatione conjugation detox pathway. I find both supplements very effective in detoxing from toxic mycotoxins. Also, I use bentonite clay and activated charcoal as mycotoxin binders. The best way to recover from toxic mould exposure is owning an infra-red sauna. It's a life saver for me as it offers the fastest recovery and reduction of various toxins. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Have used Source Natural Calcium D Glucarate for ten years, and this is the brand I trust to continue to help me in maintaining remission. 2 tablets in the AM and one in the PM in addition to cucucumin phytosome and DIM.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I did a Dutch hormone test and found excess estrogen. After taking this (3g a day) my Apetite is dramatically reduced and I’m slowly shedding kilos.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Best price per mg that I have been able to find. When taken consistently, I find that it noticeably improves the pain and discomfort I have from benign breast cysts.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

To complete calcium deficiency in my bones and nails . 2 pills in a day are enough ! I like its vegan ingredient . One of the main benefit of the pills is that , they are helping me to normalize estrogen hormone.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great product! I bought this for liver detoxification. I feel like it has helped in balancing my hormones. No more hormonal breakouts! I’m sure it’s helped in other areas that I haven’t identified yet. I will continue taking this brand of Calcium D-Glucarate.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The product is of high quality, convenient dosage, good shape and size for reception. It is very necessary for the liver, the ingredients contain substances that help reduce cholesterol

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Purchased because of an anecdote I read about it helping with someone's psoriasis. It has helped with elimination (increases freauency of bowel movements) and my psoriasis patches are thinning. I believe it has had the largest effect on my psoriasis of any single supplement I've ever taken and I have taken a lot.

Doctor Diana
Posted on May 7, 2021

I am a holistic ob/gyn who orescribes bio-identical hormones even to breast cancer survivors. All women need to feel their best. Calcium D-glucarate helps to metabolixe estrogen. All if my breast cancer survivors take it. I have also found that it decreases menstrual flow and cramps. Could it also help reduce the size of fibroids. That is my next undertaking with this product. Give it s try.