CA

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Have been taking it for almost a decade now and very pleased that I t bright plenty of benefits in terms of joint pain. The taste is really neutral and the size of the tablets is easy to swallow. Obviously, made with high quality ingredients, because protection still lasts even if I skip on taking it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I purchase a lot of facial serums and creams to make my skin look bright, plump, and glowing. I realized after continued used I needed to do something for the rest of my skin. I did not see results immediately but I am starting to notice a difference.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Ordered that one couple of years ago for my wife to relieve knee pain, that was really helpful. Yet the magic still works after couple of weeks apply of this January. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Very effective combination for improved joint flexibility.it works better than others I’ve tried and has a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid than most other brands.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I've used this for years. Very high quality. Trust this company, they are local and have high standards.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I purchased these for my mother after her hip surgery. They seem to make a huge difference. I will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This helps with hip joints and back that are stiff and sore - add moisture, so pain goes.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is my favorite product. If I run out, I start to notice that my aches come back. I will probably take this the rest of my life. Hyaluronic is good for the cells and it helps to strengthen and repair tissue. This product is a must have!!!