CA

Read more reviews
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Good

Choline works with a dose of 200mg to 500mg a day. It can help with fatty liver and triglycerides in the blood if you don't get enough from your diet. If you take metformin you can find that for some people it causes a lower b12 and methylfolate/folic acid. There are possible benefits from supplementing with choline if you take metformin as it seems to help and be equivalent to taking TMG at the above dosage and choline is cheaper. For nootropic aid you will want instead either alpha gpc or citicholine which can pass the blood brain barrier without a high dose which can cause stomach upset. The inositol dose is probably too little to have much of an effect but there are a laundry list of minor positive effects from supplementing it so it is a nice bonus. For PCOS sufferers it can be a big deal though you would want to look at the isomer variations that target it better than this does as the composition of the choline matters if you want to see a larger effect.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Best price that I have found on the website! Product works as described. It has helped me in lowering my sugar level. This product has helped me by calming and relaxing my brain when I am stressed out!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Good so far. I have not used this combination before, but I needed the Inositol for combining with a couple of other supplements for nerve pain. I use these for the pain I get in my face after dental work combined with tight muscles and too much stress every few months or so.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

I originally bought this for sleeping aid but it actually help me start my period that I haven’t start for MONTHS that I don’t even remember when’s the last time I was on my period. I’ve always had irregular periods since I started as a young teenager. I hope this will help regulate my menstrual cycle. Will update in the future.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I like the latest information that is being spoken about Choline. I hear it can help the brain. I also like that Inositol is good for regulating blood sugar and can help loose weight. I like this product a lot. Although feel a powdered version for my protein shakes may be more important for me now. Exciting product for the handbag. I carry it with me a lot.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Excellent product. I am very happy with quality, price and shipping.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I think this is a great product and I recommend it to those looking for a highly quality inositol. Reasonable price as well.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I think it is quite nice and useful. I take her for a woman 55+

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Fast delivery but yet to try it. Will comments once I started on it