CA

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I'm 46 years old, and I have found these are effective for me I like that this is a tablet, which can be chopped and taken in any dose wanted. I started with a whole tab, for a few days, and the warmth flooded my body about an hour after, my blood flow improved (as vessels expand and nitrous oxide is created) and my blood pressure dropped. I take it at night. I also take B complex and vitamin C, as recommended. It completely takes away my restless leg syndrome. I get tired but not tipsy or light-headed. The first week or two my sleeping was improved, sleeping more soundly. Even my breathing improved, it seemed, and I had more energy. I tapered to smaller doses, now take a fraction of a pill.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Got this for my really active 55 year old Dad. He works out 5 days a week so this comes in handy with his weight training fitness. He loves it, its very supportive to his lifestyle & keeps him in working order. Got the big bottle because these have become a staple for him. Just know the tablets are a huge size, be warned aha but worth it! Perfect ingredient s & good quality! :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. Taking it as a supplement can benefit the heart and muscles, but it may cause gastrointestinal side effects. Like other amino acids, L-arginine plays a role in building protein. The body uses protein to help build muscle and rebuild tissue. It converts this amino acid into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels open. I like a lot

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Take these every day as part of my daily diet to help and benefit my training and workout regime. They are a great supplement that helps with blood flow in my body and so help my fitness. Quality packaging and ingredients with no taste and although they are a large size I have no problem swallowing them.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am going on 62, 220 lb male, work out regular, and was looking for something to bring back a little memory of the young days. The jury is still deliberating, but my morning wood make me believe this just might be a game changer.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality acid amino, no odors, easy to take, take it to help expand my aging blood vessel, improved my muscle, reduced cramp while having a long walk.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

instead of taking statin to thin blood, I chose to take this acid amino, it work well, less obvious swollen vein after long walk, breathing improved.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The best L-Arginine L-Citrulline combo with an excellent dosage of both. Pills are very large but this supplement is highly recommended for heart health so it’s worth the effort of swallowing a large tablet three times a day.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Take this product every day to help my fitness at gym. Arginine complex is a supplement that helps to muscle building. Quality package and good composition, easy to take. Big package is ok