CA

Based on 1,998 Ratings
1,286
Posted on May 4, 2022
מצוין!

I. This is my second purchase and for me it helps and I am satisfied.. The ball is not small but comfortable for me to swallow, slips down my throat. I will buy it regularly! If I helped you with my review, I would greatly appreciate it if you would click the LIKE! Button:)!

ff97d13c-3e07-46c2-a461-52f78e9808ce
9e107473-6031-4fa0-bd8f-b8b5f0043f6d
207547c2-720d-45e9-a71b-5ab99d0146cd
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I take this product daily for prostrate health. I have tried many other comparable brands and formulations over the years, and this product works well as a natural non-pharmaceutical remedy for me. The extra strength of the beta sitosterol in this product is more than in any other comparable product. Daily use has resulted in a difference in the force of the flow and frequency of urgency to go. The only issue is the massive physical size of the tablets, which might make it difficult to swallow for some people.

5cebe2a3-03c0-4a03-960f-27886fdc0e9a

A very good brand and a great product. I have finished one bottle and on my second. A combination of this , Berberine, Policasanols and Bergamot has brought down my cholesterol levels significantly. I am now in the normal range , almost . I will continue to take these . I take 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner . This is a very good ,trusted and a reliable brand .

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been taking Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol for the past three years now, and I can't think of a day where I've had to take a prescription medication. My cholesterol levels, prostate and overall health are all better than they've ever been. This is truly an amazing product that will not disappoint!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this beta sitosterol by source naturals everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The best Beta Sitosterol product in the market. I regularly buy this product for my prostate health and my mother's gum heath. Since taking the capsules. my mother's chronic gum bleeding problem is gone for good. It does wonders for her and myself. You'd better buy it when it's available as it's frequently out of stock.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022