CA

Posted on May 28, 2022
Good quality and works for me

I like this brand of melatonin but perhaps not this dosage. I usually get fitful sleep with some brands of melatonin but not this one. I fall asleep pretty quickly with this but I've recently reduced my dosage to 2.5mg. I buy the 5mg version and cut that into two to half the dose.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is great when traveling between different time zones. I frequently go US and Asia and there is a big time difference so generally speaking, it takes about a week to adjust to the new time zone. If I take 2 of them on the first night of arrival day, it knocks me out and if I keep taking them, I usually get used to the time zone in 2-3 days as opposed to a whole week. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I used this product for a while and the results are great. I helps you relax and get a good night sleep. I bought it when I had to travel since I usually can't sleep while flying, but Melatonin helped a lot. The pills are easy to take and there is no bad taste or smell. I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Reasonably priced melatonin tablets that help me to fall asleep at night and to stay asleep during the night. The tablets don't really have a taste and are easy to swallow. I find that this brand works quicker than other brands of melatonin that I have tried.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Some melatonin supplements make me sleep too deeply or give me bad dreams. The dosage on this is just enough, lets me sleep soundly with no side effects.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It may be personal which Melatonin brand works best for you, but source naturals seems to be the best of all brands i had before.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Best ingredients in the market. Dosage is perfect for the benefit. Take 1 pill every night, 2 if very agitated, effect is very fast, take at bed time.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These are as good as melatonin gets. I usually buy the peppermint sublingual, which are my favorite of all brands; so these are newer to me. Works within 20-30 min. I definitely recommend these.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great value for money. Works very well without side effects of grogginess in the morning. No funny taste. The brand offers many dosages so you can buy what suits you.