CA

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
I took a chance and was rewarded.

I was hesitant about purchasing another enzyme because my body just is not tolerating many herbs right now. But I knew I needed an enzyme. So a friend suggested these. Well, I have had no problems so far and I am very happy about that. The steps in ordering was a piece of cake and my package arrived in 24 hours. iHerb has become my place to purchased my supplements. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

A manufacturer of a brand I've taken for many years went out of business so left me looking for a replacement proteolytic enzyme formula. So far, it's been a smooth transition with these. Very pleased with them.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good product if you are looking for proteolytic enzymes. As seniors, we realize great benefits from taking them on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If you want to feel and look younger, give proteolytic enzymes a try. We are glad that we did.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I think it’s a great whole body enzyme at an affordable price

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

under trial, i used it 2 weeks it is good till now after one month i will share my experience again

Posted on Nov 25, 2020

This is one of the better brands of systemic enzymes I've tried, both in terms of price and effectiveness. I'm taking this for systemic fibrosis (I have stage 1 lipedema) and have slowly seen my body shrink in size and soften as I continue with high doses. I fast until late afternoon and take 7 capsules every hour upon waking up until when I start eating for the day. Please note that those with lipedema often have poor digestion and absorption, so this is why I take such large doses. This protocol has been working so well for me and I feel my fibrotic fat being eaten away and as time passes I can feel bones in my arms and legs for the first time. I can finally see definition of muscles in my lower legs coming through and this made me cry. My ankles are starting to taper and my legs are finally not looking like columns. I've exercised hard my entire life (I was even an athlete at one point) and have never been able to be rewarded with the sight of my toned muscles. My hard work has always been masked by a layer of tough fibrotic fat and swelling which has made me sad and had me wanting to give up at some points. I tolerate the supplement very well and it hasn't caused any gastrointestinal distress like what some other brands have. What separates this from some of the other brands is the fact that the enzymes are porcine based. While I know this sounds pretty unappealing, animal based enzymes are far more effective than plant based enzymes and have a much stronger effect in the human body. I've tried a few supplements with only plant based enzymes and they haven't worked well at all unfortunately. If you have lots of fibrosis in your body, don't feel alarmed if you feel a slight burning, tingling or itching in areas where you're fibrotic when you take this supplement. This means the capsules are actually helping. You may also notice white flakes or foaminess in your pee which is also normal if you have a lot of fibrosis in your body.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have been taking it for a month now. It seems to be good so far.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

this is a good brand and good mix of ingredients

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I prescribe this to benefit my clients who struggle with digesting proteins. A good value for the price too.