CA

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Best product!

I have been using these for about 10 years. They do smell bad and anyone that knows me, knows if something tastes bad, I won't eat it or drink it. These though, to me are worth it but I do have to hold my breath. I think it's worth a try, it really has helped me from getting sick through the years.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great quality. More thhan just a vitamin. Numerous ingredients, many designed just for women. Easy to order /reasonable delivery time. I would recommend this product and company to others.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I love the result I get after using these vitamins. Energy, stops the hair loss , nails gets stronger! Im buying this product quite often and definitely will buy it again

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

These vitamins are excellent for health and well being .. filled with the best of everything needed to stay in good health.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Ordered many times. Grandma a bit picky on supplements, this one helps her without any unwanted reaction, so the repeat purchases

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Super product, I will order more, the firms are excellent

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great The best It’s really bring the balance back to your body

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I take this vitamin every day…very pleased with it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Keeps my immune system in good condition. Only downsize is the taste which is a bit off.