CA

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This foot smoother is great for removing dry and dead skin before a foot bath. It is also a great tool for rubbing parts of one's feet to relieve itching. It is a high quality tool offered for a discount price. Great value for money!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

To care for one's feet and smooth off the rough parts of the heel of feet. Works well when feet are dry then wash off the dead skin.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

One of the best files I ever had. Feet is smooth, it is easy to use. Handle made from good, strong plastic. Gets rid of all dead skin on feet. A must have.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this foot file. A convenient shape and two surfaces of different figurativeness allow you to get a good result and the price is very reasonable.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Does the job and send like it will last a while - surprising at this price. Only thing I can fault is that the handle is not very comfortable to hold, but I have issues with the skin on my hands, so may not be an issue for most people.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have only used this a few times, I really appreciate the length. It is doing what it says it will do...nice and smooth heels.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love these foot files don’t I am thrilled to find them since Sally’s quit keeping them in stock. So, I will be stocking up on them.Thanks Iherb

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Didn’t use it yet but seems very good. It’s taller than I thought

07a204cc-d423-45c5-9ee3-49e0d916a2d1
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

You get exactly what you see in term of quality, the smooth side is ok for simple feet care time after shower, but the other side is way too rough for me. And the size is good.