CA

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

Amazing! Amazing! This coconut oil is just wonderful! I use it for everything, I add to my smoothies, oatmeal, pancakes and bread, I love drinking it with apple cider vinegar and ginger in the winter, besides everything I use to make facial masks and moisturize my hair during the warm winter. It's a versatile product I can't live without. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

1b406a92-ae53-48d2-8df4-a53bbcdb62da
d65ff481-acb3-4806-ac20-701c27723b53
ae08ab40-cfae-4cc4-b290-4764c462ac0a
a75e46a1-08e0-4f5f-928d-83d5b8938084
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I am taking this coconut oil to improve the bioavailability of fat-soluble nootropics in my stack. coconut oil help increase energy and focus. Medium-chain triglycerides in coconut oil bypass your lymph system during digestion. And go straight to your liver where they are converted to ketones. Which are used to create ATP within mitochondria. This virgin coconut oil which is unrefined and Refined coconut oil is refined, bleached and de-odorized (RBD) which destroys the beneficial fats you need for optimal cognition and brain health.Try at a low dose and see whether it works for you.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Bought it for my dad. He uses it for face and body. It works wonder for him. It has a faint scent of coconut but it's not overpowering. It doesn't feel oily after applying to skin. Quite light and fresh. When the weather is hot, it melts and becomes transparent liquid with some white solids at the bottom. But I guess this is normal. Haven't used it for cooking so not sure how it tastes.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Excellent! All the quality parameters you'd look for in coconut oil! Organic, virgin, unrefined, non-GMO, and in a glass jar, this delivers on a quality product! I use it 50/50 for cooking and personal care (carrier oil for essential oils or seed oils). With the size, it lasts me about 6months.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It’s perfect for oil pulling. Put 1 tbl spoon of coconut oil in your mouth before eating or brushing your teeth in the morning, swish it for 15 minutes. Spit into the trash, rinse with water and brush your teeth. It helps to whiten teeth, reduce bad breath and harmful bacteria.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The very best coconut oil. I use it on my skin and for Caribbean cooking & baking. Also good for oil pulling. A cabinet essential. In cold weather it is solid at room temperature. Just coop some out with a spoon and heat it to make it liquid again. Excellent price. Glass jar.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Quality is great Ingredients pure coconut oil Tastes good Smells good I use it in cooking Size is good Package is good Good for diet plans

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I looove coconut oil. I use it for different purposes in my cooking and in my Beaty routine. Love the fact that it’s packaged in a glass jar, that can be reused. And the best and healthier choice you can make is UNREFINED coco oil.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.