CA

CynWatt
Posted on May 14, 2022
3,504
FROM ALASKA ➡ NORWAY 🐟🐟🐟

This is the new version of the Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil by Sports Research. Honestly i prefer the older version of this. I was attracted to this brand due the fact that it is made from Alaska fish which i think is the healthiest and has the lowest risk of environmental toxins. The new 'improved' version however is sourced from Norway (wild caught anchovy, sardine, mackerel). I read that increasing plastic pollution has reached Norway and the sea along Norway’s coast has gotten darker. I'm not sure how true is this but Norwegian companies are trying to combat ocean pollution. As for the total EPA+DHA is slightly increased from 950mg to 995mg (EPA reduced by 5mg and DHA increased by 50mg). The good news is the price has now been lowered. As much as i prefer Alaskan sourced marine, Sports Research is still my go-to brand of omega fish oil!

6d5ab761-939e-4fd9-b8f3-e78e50052ffa
7a85574f-4e79-4f94-83a3-efe04a4895ca

Help me by pressing like button. May God bless you and your family. Omega 3 from this brand is the best omega 3 because Each Omega 3 SR® Soft Gel Capsule contains >85% Total Omega 3 in Triglyceride Form (TG▴). Omega 3 in the form of Triglycerides ( TG) is the most easily absorbed by the blood. This omega 3 is triple strength, 1 capsule of omega 3 sport research brand = 3 omega of another brand. 1 capsule of this omega contains: * 1,055 mg Omega 3 Total Per Serving * 685 mg EPA Per Serving * 310 mg DHA Per Serving

a9bbcc99-16af-4483-a189-85cc7d0d268e
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I bought this Omega3 Fish oil a while ago but haven't got the chance to take it. Judging from its new composition I am sure this combination is more excellent than the previous version as this one has improved formula and triple strength. Besides that it is made from sustainable wild caught fish. So eventhough the price is more expensive than other brands I think it is worth trying as its content of fish oil and omega 3 are above 1000mg. Besides that its quality is undoubtedly great as well .

eafb42ec-76b6-4665-a72d-73e276da6c07
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Best value high strength fish oil with the right amount of DHA and EPA . Quality is good and fresh, this is the only brand my kid takes where we cut open the capsule and give him the oil straight. We have tried others and he spits them out as it tastes rancid.

89298b14-ad5d-441a-8135-59614f06b0a1
CynWatt
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
3,504

This is the new version of the Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil by Sports Research. Honestly i prefer the older version of this. I was attracted to this brand due the fact that it is made from Alaska fish which i think is the healthiest and has the lowest risk of environmental toxins. The new 'improved' version however is sourced from Norway (wild caught anchovy, sardine, mackerel). I read that increasing plastic pollution has reached Norway and the sea along Norway’s coast has gotten darker. I'm not sure how true is this but Norwegian companies are trying to combat ocean pollution. As for the total EPA+DHA is slightly increased from 950mg to 995mg (EPA reduced by 5mg and DHA increased by 50mg). The good news is: the price has now been lowered! As much as i prefer Alaskan sourced marine, Sports Research is still my go-to brand of omega fish oil!

38154ce4-8d67-439e-9a17-2c3073ac7d77
8f320a43-b6a7-4466-8a4b-2d311a7c8362
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I think its the best price for the EPA DHA which is the total amount of them should be around 1000mg to get the most benefits. Packaging is perfect. Sometimes u smell fish when u open it but when u eat it or taste it there is nothing, bot even when u sweat.👌🏼👌🏼 Ive been using it daily for over a month one pill after breakfast with my multivitamin and no side effects for me. Absolutely i will order it again in the future.

470e1ef8-e583-4c8c-ad46-8d64b20c791c
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I was tired of so many brands containing omega 3. Finally i landed on sports research omega 3 fish oil and i was surprised about the benefits and results. It improved my cholestrol, hair quality and overal body functions. Omega 3 can imprive your heart health and reduce somany inflammation. It can reduce the symptoms if age related disorders. I can believe my own eyes. Trust me this is the best brand available in the market if you are looking for genuine results. Also i would like to mention about iherb services. The package from usa to ksa reached within 5 days and package was very neat and clean. Service was extraordinary. Already i recommended to my friends. Thankyou iherb. Will order again…

39912987-f8c7-481b-b885-901b070f15d9
5205d8a2-fc90-4a04-b990-2dcc2117f99a
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A very convenient product. It is a triple strength omega 3 fish oil as it contains ultra concentrated levels of EPA and DHA in each soft gel which means one bottle will be enough for 120 days !! It is also third party quality tested. Highly recommended. Thumbs up if you find this review helpful 👍🏻

23b05f30-a233-48d0-ba90-835000741375
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Best omega 3 brand on iherb. Been taking this for over a year. No side effects whatsoever so far, no strange fish smell like described in some reviews for other omega 3 products and one thing I can say is that I’ve not been ill, or had even a slight cold since taking this with other vitamins.

e06012e3-4b79-4bc8-ae3d-835764b9cedc