CA

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Very good, but unfortunately I could not tolerate the taste as tea, mixing it with other herbs did not help with the taste. Best thing is to have it granulated and use it with food. Good stuff

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Good for immune boost, the only thing is it has strong smell and you can taste the ‘woody’ flavor of it. Otherwise, this is a good product.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I usually buy a different brand but it was out of stock for a long time so I ordered this one. Its more pricy the the one I usually get and the quality is pretty much the same. However I liked the packaging of this one that is resealable. I kept it for future use.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Love this herb, very good to cleanse liver and kidneys. Use it for healing my ligaments as well. I put 1 teaspoon of root in a thermos, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave it overnight. In the morning I filter it and put in refrigerator for a week. Apply compresses for the night on the wrists. I moisten a cotton cloth in 4 layers in an infusion of burdock, squeeze it slightly so that it does not flow, wrap it around the wrist, then wrap it on top with a tea towel folded in two layers, and then an elastic bandage to fix it. I do such compresses at night for about 3 months, it healed my tendons, which I stretched.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

i didnt finish this in the end, though I normally like this brand.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

We take burdock root for added protection against cancer, detoxing the blood, improving immunity and improving skin. Great quality and easy to use.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I like Starwest Botanicals products for the quality, price and packaging. I use this burdock root for an infusion.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

Make your own "herbal" coffee - we prefer to lightly roast our and grind to add to other herbal coffee ingredients. Lovely cold or hot, unsweetened or not. Organic from a very reputable company that I have used for decade plus.