CA

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Good

Got this product for my mum. She has used it for a few times only so far and seems to like it. It has a light fragrant smell.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Cool mist! Amazing smell! As an additional moisturizing after cleansing, before serum and moisturizer. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This has a sharp sensation when sprayed onto the face - giving a sense that my skin is being tighten.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Can’t say is does miracles but I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now, it definitely keeps my skin refreshed and toned.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The quality and size are great

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’m very happy with this product 😀

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The tonic is in a handy spray bottle. I use the tonic without spraying, but on a cotton pad. Because when it gets into my eyes, it starts to tingle my eyes a little. The tonic is not sticky, does not cause acne. The sensation of a film (greenhouse effect) on the face does not provoke. Bitch's creams are friends with him, she didn't use others. After use, tightness disappears, the skin softens and prepares well for applying the cream. The aroma is delicate, pleasant, slightly sweetish. The skin is thin, 35+, sensitive, prone to dryness. The product did not cause allergies and redness. I like that there is no castor oil in the composition, it is comedogenic for me. And in general, the composition is wonderful. Even banal glycerin is not in the first place. Also, I spray it over face masks, for any purpose, when they start to dry out. *** I will be pleased if you like me! :) And I wish you a good day. ***

708f03bf-0b53-45f2-b847-0508d7175bcc
dac503f2-22bf-4fe7-9247-bde36730d44c
fd12b9bc-1724-416f-88ef-7ab9ce2ba583
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Smells excellent, use is easy, just spray it on clean skin every morning and apply care products, its quality is very excellent compared to the price and the size is large, and the packaging is excellent, the benefit is definitely freshness, and it contains vitamin C, it does not cause allergies and I do not find it has a role in moisturizing and it is gentle on the skin I recommend to buy

819c939e-0db4-495c-b8be-6a7969f2531d
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I am very confident in the brand of Sukin. I used Rose Hydrating Mist Toner, Rosehip day cream and night cream very well before. See the new Firming Mist Toner, which should be more moisturizing, firming, and more effective for mature age. I've been using it for two days, and it's good for the time being without any problems. I'll update it after a long time. Don't forget to like, thank you!

a05443fb-f73a-442d-bb16-c1be0d3a05e6