CA

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I bought this one a few months back, but did not use it as it's SPF 30 and in the summer I prefer SPF 50. I used it the last 2 days. It has a strange texture, like it's separating. I guess it's because of the high zinc concentration. It says on the packaging to shake it well. So do! But it applies very nicely on the skin, absorbs quickly, and does not leave a white cast once it's dried down (I have light skin color, it might be different for someone with a darker tone). There is a smell I can't identify. It's not bad, and it's not great. Does go away once it dries down. I really liked it because I was less greasy during the day. I have a very oily skin, especially in the T-zone and usually have to blot and powder in the afternoon. Didn't have to do this with this sunscreen. Big + I understand that they make a tinted version of this SPF, but didn't see it on iHerb. I would like to try it as well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Medium texture, not thick, needs some time to absorb. Economical usage. There is a white cast in the beginning, but gets better after cream absorbs. Does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I was expecting more matte finish and a bit thicker texture that's why 4 stars.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

*Edit* - after 3 months using this, this is still the best mineral sunscreen I tried. Also Im pretty sure it benefits my acne. im on my 4th bottle and ordered 2 more! Really liked this one! I was looking for so long for a good mineral zinc oxide based sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast and this one definitely checks for that! Great price, nice texture and it also has rosehip oil that's good for oily skin. Took a chance with this one since there's no reviews, so please press the like button if this helped you!

a596f802-688a-43db-a597-98537d63d1ce
2b8763b4-89ae-455c-8cbd-fb8ffa1c3472
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

it feels oily on my combo skin. for the size the price is very good. would recommend for oily skin as it can feel greasy. I like the slim tube packaging as its easy to take with me everywhere for reapplication. I would only use this during cold weather tho.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I’ve order one and just wanna try if my face will like it. I have oily and acne prone skin and this is amazing. I’m using Sukin moisturizer too.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Feels like moisturiser and doesnt look shiny or sticky at all! Only thing I don't like is the smell but it becomes less strong after a few minutes. Would definitely recommend unless someones trying to sniff your face in the first 10 minutes of applying lol!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is the second best natural sunscreen I've used. ( The best one is no longer available.) It's sheer, has no nasty smell. doesn't leave a white residue, won't clog pores,yet hydrating. Absolutely a 5-star product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have olive skin and it did white out my face a bit so not so easy to wear daily if I was going out to an event

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

one of the best quality and price mineral sunscreen !! it is easy to spread, just alittle bit of white cast which doesn't bother me much and not as dry as other mineral sunscreen.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Pretty good. It doesn't leave a white cast which is great and it is super easy to rub in. It is also a lotion like texture and not thick at all which is exactly what i was looking for. It does have a weird appearance though, almost like the sunscreen has separated, and kind of smells like malt vinegar in my opinion.

10416ef7-1f36-4778-a3ed-01c9550fcbef