CA

Aliaq8
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Good

these were great for traveling, I just wish it had more than 14 for the price it should have atleast 25. no strong scent, gentle on the skin, I like that they were individually packed so u can take a few each time. no smell. Good quality. Good size. good packaging.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It has a light, fresh scent. The package is very comfortable to use on the go. It cleans the skin and leaves a feeling of freshness. However, the pink version that is 5 in 1 is a little more comfortable.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Scent is nice, smells fresh, great quality and package is good size, can use frequently feel great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I usually use this product so I will try new this, it is small , I can bring this everywhere

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very useful when going out , good to keep in your bag

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I always have one of those in my bag, makes me feel clean when using public bathrooms

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

this cleansing clothes is great for cleaning and always saty fresh , great product.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I can see why it’s always sold out in stores

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great product for my clothes