Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals Kids, Complete Multivitamin Gummies, Disney Frozen II, Natural Strawberry, Watermelon & Raspberry , 60 Gummies - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My kids loved it! Taste is good. The quality is great as well. The ingredients are all complete.The size is just perfect for the kids to chew and swallow. Packing is nice to the eyes of my kids since it has cartoon characters. My kids get all the benefits that they need from a multivitamins.

096fcfca-2182-4f67-a8cb-731e0755f5ad
Posted on May 15, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my children energy higher than usual, great for joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no bad taste they love it , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

43367c28-e055-4e7f-a783-8caeb61d938f
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I always buy this vitamin, this time I bought 8 bottles! My daughter loves it! The taste is good, quality is great and ingredient is safe and complete. The size of the gummies is good for kids to chew and swallow. Package is nice and attractive for girls to use. High quality ingredients and effective for vitamins deficiency as my daughter food intake is poor. Sweet taste she loves it cause she is so fussy eater. Great quality supplements for kids.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

My daughter is so fussy when it comes to everything. We needed something that tastes good but also looks it. She loves these and the fact they have frozen on it, that helps also. We have been getting these for over a year and make sure to keep a stock of them. Kinda like a healthy treat for kids. Great quality supplements for kids.

Posted on May 28, 2022

mazing Price Point, Great Flavour, they taste amazing and the characters make it easier for all 4 of my little ones to enjoy taking their vitamins. Love the packaging, they stay fresh and a great serving size for small and bigger children. The quality of both the packaging and the product ingredients are impressive and suitable for any age. We use this supplement every single day and have been amazing benefits and improvements in my children.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The size is the perfect one for my kids since it gives us 1 month supply based on the advised serving. As per my kids, they taste very good and, as per the ingredients, they should! I expect to see some improvement in the upcoming days since they will continue using this supplement.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

When i compared a few of the multivitamin options, i was impressed by this one as it is packed with vitamins and in good portions. then when my kids tried this they loved the taste and ask every night to get them. this is a perfect combination of healthy and yummy. we use 2 bears every night.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These are the only multi vitamin my daughter will take. Our pediatrician approved these and gave us our own dosage for her like he did when we found her an iron gummy. We order these a few at a time so we don’t run out. The Elsa packaging is an amazing plus! That’s her favorite and I’m pretty sure it’s why she takes these! I tried them myself to see how they taste and they are super good!