CA

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Okay...so I've been drinking this for a week. So far I have found that I overall feel way better. I have absolutely zero body odor, my number twos have been normal and I feel like my liver, bladder and kidneys are thanking me for drinking it too! I have also lost 4 lbs but I've also been watching what I eat. I love this stuff!!! The taste...you get used to it. It reminds me of a weak, dirty tea. lol!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

A good source of green, naturally ocurring, vitamins and minerals. The price was competitive, and I chose this brand over the others because it was the only one with a squeeze cap. Previous experience trying to pour out small amounts from an ordinary bottle have ended in liquid spilling everywhere.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I absolutely love this product it's taste surpassed my expectations. I've tried a few and this one makes me feel the best. My hydration health has vastly improved.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The Sunny Green liquid chlorophyll helps me with regular bowel movements and I also notice that my skin has a glow to it when I drink this.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

As for me, this chlorophyll is tasty, mild & not sharp at all. I use it for a long time & it really works- adds a lot of energy & improves blood test. Strongly recommended!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have read a lot of reviews of using this superfood product in my daily routine, it has a lot of antioxidant benefits and boosts energy

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I’ve been using this chlorophyll for a two weeks and still. Good for drinking, doesn’t really smell and have any scent. My skin getting better.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022