CA

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is the best scalp oil I have had. It has flower smell and smoothy you hair and scalp. You wouldn’t feel tightened and redness on you scalp. But I am not sure if it can darkness my hair gradually. The most important thing is there’s not oxidation smell after application.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love the fact that it is not greasy and feels very light when applied to the scalp. It melts immediately and smells soooo good! I love it and think it really works for growing your hair as I have already seen results. I will continue to buy this product!

Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s a wax! The scent is amazing you can use it to to firm your hair the size is small. It’s moisturizing the hair. I cant use it frequently because it’s hard to remove it from the hair. And it stick to the scalp, so maybe with the continuous using you will see the affect!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought it to apply for my hair before I brush it. I found it very good with all the beneficial ingredients and mixture of natural oils. The size is big and it can last longer.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The scent is very nice. it's very moisturizing too. It works well for my 4c hair so I would recommend this product.

201a4710-e9eb-487c-9073-18f2c5b78877
9d34f9f1-01bc-42ea-adea-e9babe2ed656
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Works perfectly. My wife loves it and already witnessing the results.

8b6bdfa7-29c0-4fb5-83c5-7c7014818508
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is overall okay quality, has a really nice smell/scent. Ingredients are really good for the hair however leaves hair super greasy looking and feeling and is quite heavy.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

First I love the aroma and is quite a big box. I got fluffy hair and have to apply something to smooth them before going out, since it said on the box that they can darken my hair, so why not make it 1 stone 2 bird application. Wait to see the result of darker hair.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Perfect, good and quality. i will order it again Very soon. i love it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My husbands favorite now. It’s makes his hair shiny. He likes it