CA

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are excellent. So easy to take -they dissolve very quickly under the tongue. No taste to bother you. You can alter the daily dose that you're taking by adding or subtracting one or more of these little pills to suit your needs. Price is good. Will be sticking with this brand.

Posted on May 24, 2022

My son takes these during winter when there's very little sun. Vitamin D is so important for immunity. He prefers dissolvable tablets and doesn't mind the taste. Ingredients, quality and absorption seem good. He is still young, but is good for bone health. Dosage of only 1,000 IU is small, but my son goes outside a lot.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Usually Vitamin D requires some oil for absorption. So sublingual is very convenient. Can be taken by itself. One pill for kids and 2 for adults. Should take K2 (MK-4) and magnesium too. Vitamin D helps body absorb calcium to blood. Vitamin K helps calcium go from blood to body, otherwise might lead to calcification of arteries. Most people have magnesium deficiency without realizing, and it's difficult to get enough from diet (soil depletion, pesticides, etc) My point is that many vitamins work synergistically and depend on each other. Vitamin D is a must.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is a great product if you have trouble swallowing tablets which seems to happen as one gets older. This vitamin D3 tablet melts in one's mouth and it doesn't contain a lot of fillers. It is also not a high dose which is good because high doses of vitamin D3 can cause toxicity.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It is a small size , has easy absorption and has no taste. I use it to boost my immunity and take an extra one during the winter months without much sun. It has been a consistent quality product I have used for many years.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like the fact that I can sense a difference fast when taking this Vit D3 as it absorbs easily under the tongue. I take this supplement mostly for bone and immune health and the list of benefits of Vit D3 are extensive.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I’m almost finishing my bottle. It was great. Bought it as my prenatals didn’t have enough vitamin d. They super easy to swallow and don’t have a smell

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I bought this vitamin D repeatedly. This is the best option in market! If you have a problem with your digestion than this is the one that can help you very fast, because it dissolves under your tongue and enters directly your body

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Despite the intake of vit.D3 for several months, my son still has a severe deficiency. So our doctor said he has an absorption problem and recommended a more direct way to take vit.d3 with sublingual tablets.So will see the results....