CA

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I haven't taken these for a long enough time to report solid results but I've noticed a small improvement already. The high level of ingredients are what made me want to try them. I've done a lot of research on what's most effective and these are some great ingredients! Take them consistently and I'm pretty sure you'll see some positive changes. Stay well!!!

Did research on supplements for the eyes and this pop out. A good quality product with ingredients that are suited to benefit eye health and vision. Will purchase a bigger capacity bottle if it's available.

4cee7fb9-d26b-4b65-bd55-07d94afead87
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Great product for my son. Has good mixture of ingredients and good quality for eye health. The size is easy to swallow with no taste. I feel my son has benefited from this for his vision.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I gave this supplement for my children who been working long hour on computer, to maintain and improve their eyes. So far, with the quality ingredients like carotenoid, my children's have benefit and maintained their eyes conditions. Great product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Have been using this product for a long time and I’m delighted that I found it at IHERB. Their service was fast and reliable. Will not hesitate to order other items as the need arises.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great vitamin for my eyes it have improve my daily vision, reduce my tired eyes which I use to worked in front of my PC monitor screen.It also help me to get rid of my dry eyes problem. Thanks to i herb for the great product.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Helping to keep our eyes at optimum health, have reordered to ensure we don’t run out. Great ingredients and good quality. Not a problem to swallow so size is great. Packaging is perfect.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My 4th bottle. Seller, please have a 120 capsule bottle otherwise I have to buy too often. Thanks.

6cf35b3f-84ed-43fa-bf7c-a2d8d1ccbb40
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great product at the best price ever. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

good quality and good ingredients improves eye health very good