CA

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Love this

easiest way to take fiber. I have IBS-D and my wife has the opposite. we both take it for our issues and wow it helps! 2 capsules in the AM and 2 in the PM. easy peasy and no mixing in water or anything.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

a very good product to help you with your belly problem. its gentle, does not make your belly Hurt, just remember to drink a lot of water and you will be happy. recommended.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

High quality supplement, containing good fibers and Pectin that detoxifies the gut. Helps reliefer constipation. No bad taste or smell. Has been a part of my program toward intestinal recovery.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Fiber helps regulate the body's use of sugars, helping to keep hunger and blood sugar in check. Children and adults need at least 25 to 35 grams of fiber per day for good health, but most Americans get only about 15 grams a day.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Easy to use and helps my digestion system. Makes me and my gut happy.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good price and quality. No smell. Good packaging as well.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I found this supplement to be very effective. Would I recommend this item or buy it again? Yes, definitely!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is really helpful for digestion. Easy to swallow and a better alternative to fiber drinks which are usually gross.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Tae this with my morning tea every day. this adds to my total fibre intake well