CA

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Excellent! excellent

good scent perfect use good quality good size good age good packaging good benefit good composition good feel good effective good value good frequency. perfect perfect perfectperfectperfectperfectperfectperfectperfect perfect perfect❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

9c3f6179-9a38-49ef-8bf2-6006fb0c6fb3
5ec63869-a648-48b0-97b0-edc7335fe9db
7c62233a-58af-45d2-aef4-b55d7d653d2a
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I don't frequently use cotton rounds, but sometimes my cat, that I had for ages, has a wound that needs disinfecting. So I feel there's a benefit to keeping a package on un-scented. The quality of this specific product is good, I'm used to sturdier cotton rounds` the composition of this one is a bit crumbly, but it is still effective and the package size is quite large so I got a good value.

Unlike the other cotton pads ; these are good quality & made of two layers of cotton for a better texture. Made of 100% pure natural cotton which means it is safe to be use on the skin. Helps to maintain a cleaner & fresher skin, Soft, absorbent & lint free 😍🤍

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Of the several brands of cotton rounds here on iherb, I think these are the best quality - thick and soft, and they do not disintegrate. However, they are pricey, so not my go-to cotton rounds.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Better than any cotton round I've used - they don't fall apart - very sturdy and the perfect size!! So glad I decided to try these out of all the others I looked at - plus you can't beat the price!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Will not buy this again. I use it to remove make up but it tears so easily after being soaked in liquid. Quality not the best.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Nice quality. Thick and soft. Will purchase again. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!! Verrryyyy delicious and sooo yummmmyy, highly recommended!!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It's a musssttt you all have to get it .

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These were good and convenient to use. I think the cotton os good quality and I am pleased to use it with softener.