CA

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

11ad4ec1-a46b-4abc-bbf4-cae87aa9bac5
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My partner and I are fans of Teeccino's line of products, including the hazelnut blend. As part of our daily diet we use this to cut back on our caffeine intake. The roasted and sweet aroma is wonderful, the ground chicory ingredient makes a comparable taste to coffee. Overall great quality, just a wee bit pricey.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Hazelnut teeccino is probably my favorite flavor! It tastes similar to having a hazelnut flavored coffee but smoother and caffeine free to boot! I love that the ingredients are gluten-free and coffee-free, which is hard to find in a tasty beverage. The package is about the same size as a bag of coffee, but I find that I only have to use a Tablespoon in my french press unlike coffee.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I’m a big fan of this flavor! I always purchase this one in tea bags actually. This is first time to purchase it. I brewed it with my coffee machine and it is good:) easy to make and drink. I love this taste. Good quality and ingredients. This is one of my favorite Caffeine free drinks:)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Love it. Its a great quality caffein free product to replace my coffee. Drink it on daily frequency. The taste is great even without sugar in it ( the hazelnut flavor) the size of the package is decent and i benefit from the ingredients wich include dry fruits and fiber, way better then coffee. I use it every day and really happy about it. The only downside for me that in doesn’t melt like an instant coffee and you need to brew it. Genious product otherwise.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great flavor for a coffee substitute. I have the vanilla as well, and both are tasty brewed french press style and with oat or soy creamer. No jitters or throat burn. I think these are brilliant if you cannot tolerate cofee, or your tummy needs a break. You could even mix a little coffee in if you must.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My go-to drink. I'm breastfeeding so this is safe to drink and better than coffee. The carob tastes lovely and it doesn't give me any of the negative side effects of caffeine like dry mouth, bad breath and headaches. I make a pot every morning with 2tbsps.