CA

flai64
Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Love it, Love it, Love it!

Over the last 2 years my gut issues have increased. Decided to they Terra Origin Healthy Gut coz of the high rating given by many re DC viewers. The first 4-5 days I couldn't really feel any difference but on the 6th or 7th day I start to notice positive changes. My stomach used to produce alot of gas after meals and even drinks but by 2nd week my stomach felt normal! Haven't felt this good for years now. No gas no flatulence, etc. As for the taste, the berry flavor really suits my taste buds. I highly recommend this product!

5de1e0d5-862a-40f1-b46b-224ac0768837
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Terra origin brand is a perfect quality with clean ingredients, its size is enough approx for 30 days. I use it for a cleansing program. I recommend together with Now Candida support as 30 days then the Now Liver refresh for another 30 days! Be patient with the product, it starts to work after 1 week, reduce bloating. I also recommend take it twice daily, instead of once, but twice the half spoon. The taste is rather a sweet lemon than berry.

db033606-9448-4475-9ece-07b4053cc46e
cc73ad33-622c-4be6-960c-09053f7aa036
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I've tried almost every combination of every supplement to fix my leaky gut, and this is the only one that's shown results. The dose of L-glutamine is a bit high so I do half a scoop twice a day, but I am really feeling the results. I have over 25+ major intolerances to common foods (casein, gluten, avocados, etc) and struggle with IBS and gas everyday, but I can feel it working. I am sleeping better, the gas was bad at first when I took this but is now much better, and I'm having solid stools for the first time in years. You know its bad when you're excited to have a normal poo. The improved digestion isn't perfect but I can tell my body is absorbing foods better because I feel like I have energy and my mood is stable. Take it from someone whose spent well over $5000 on supplements, use Terra Origin.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Tastes decent, more citrusy than berry-like. I take this with water in the mornings and find myself snacking less. Not sure how effective this is yet, I’m hoping this works. Quality-wise, it came packaged well. Only issue is the cap being a little bit difficult/troublesome to tighten properly. Wish the bottle design could be improved.

31b72c32-303f-4d54-8f14-3426339e39e3

Our family physician prescribed this supplement to my brother his long-time severe abdominal pain and bloating, that, according to her, was prolly caused by his adrenal issues. After a week, he started to feel better n better until all of that just got away within a month) As it worked wonderful for my brother, I can say that this is definitely a great product with incredible ingredients. Furthermore, there are no similar products of this kind with better ingredients than this one. However, I wish they can remove the sweetener (stevia leaf extract) and citric acid as well as "natural flavor", i.e. ingredients that make the "berry" flavor and make a flavorless variety that may be used in smoothies. Also anti-caking agent Silicon Dioxide is not really a safe ingredient and probably it is why the product comes with California Prop 65 Warning! On that note, be careful and still do your own research before starting any supplements or medication. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

f4dad21a-2066-4b7e-9169-c873f65d6f6a
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I’ve been dealing with a lot of gut issues and depression. And since I included this into my routine I have noticed a difference! My skin is getting better and I’m not feeling as bloated as before. I recommend this to anyone who is struggling with gut health! Obviously, you need to eat properly and drink a lot of water, but this is something to include into your diet!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

To be fair this isn’t the only supplement I’ve started taking to fix my gut and detox. However I do believe based on the great ingredient mix and ratios, thus has definitely been part of my recovery. The quality is also great based on how well it mixed together. No clumping.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

it's never easy to tell if a supplement is working or any improvement is coincidental. I was suffering from stomach ache and bloating induced by stress in the past few weeks. Normal stomach meds (Muscle relaxant, antacids) don't seem to help much, so I was desperate to find something that helps. After taking this supplement for a week, the bowel movements seems returned to normal. stomach ache has improved. However, long term benefits will have to be seen yet. This supplement is easy to drink (tastes like a vit C drink), and may help disguise other less pleasant supplements you are taking.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very highly potent and clean gut formula. No artificial sweeteners or additives which I also appreciate. I notice a real difference in my gut health and immunity when taking this every morning. I find it’s best when taken on an empty stomach as it seems to absorb more effectively. Love this flavour too, and it’s very easy to add to my juice or smoothie.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I’m on my 3rd bottle & I can’t live without it! On my 1st bottle, I could see improvement in my skin & mood. At first I thought it might be the skin care I was using but while waiting for my 2nd bottle to delivery (it took 2 weeks to come), I saw a difference in my skin & bloatedness!