CA

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I was very happy with this product due to the fact that it worked right away. It's very effective and no scent to it. I use it a minimal amount of times and it really did what I wanted it to do. I liked the product so much that I'm even going to purchase more just in case I or any one else I know will need it. I'm sure going to recommend it to everyone I know. Thanks Iherb!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I Used it to heal 2 small painful bedsores. Pain gone after first week. Completely healed by week four. Fabulous product. Give it a try. So grateful.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Prefect for soreness on bed, doesn't dry the skin and the scent is not overpowering. Quality of product is superb and the size of the content is just nice.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Works great on bed sores! I use it twice a day & my wound is healing.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Using it , not bad so far, need to buy another one for experience. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great product. Works just as stated.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for bedsores on the ears (lying ball), the wound healed in 5 days, smeared it 2 times a day. I'm thinking of trying other places as well.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022