CA
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My eyes were dry and I used eyedrop everyday. I took 4 capsules per day at the very beginning. I thought this product was very effective. My eyes were not as dry as before. After 2 weeks, I just took 2 capsules per day. I repurchased and just take 1 capsule each day. I think it's good enough as I don't need eyedrop anymore.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Oh👏🏼my👏🏼gosh!👏🏼 This is the only thing that works with my dry eyes! I have taken preservative free eye drops, expensive heated eye massager, cold eye patch, etc. I felt irritated by the end of the day because of my dry eyes and constant twitching of my left eye, also i had swollen left eyelid cause of dry eyes. I took this once and Im back to normal! I tested this with my husband cause his eyes are always tired and it also worked for him the 1st time! I can't thank you enough. I hope this keeps on working.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Highly recommended to take after surgery Prk/intralasik greatly improves the feeling of dryness in addition to the drops have a very good effect after 5 days of use 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening recommend to everyone!

a2ee9c55-4bff-47ef-96df-bc4dd79e4e15
fb02e4ea-17d0-47fa-8870-a1064ad917ee
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Love this product, it’s helped support my dry eyes. Most days my eyes feel great & some days I still have slight irritation & tear activity. When I first start taking them I take up to 4 tablets a day & find that helps greatly. With the lot I took 4 tablets a day. I would recommend them as I found they helped my dry eyes 😊

Posted on May 8, 2022

I suffer from very severe dry eyes having to use eye ointment to lubricate my dry eyes leaving an oily mess around my eyes. When I received my order of Terry Naturally Omega 7, I took 4 capsules the very first day and I feel the immediate relief to my dry eyes. I have to constantly take 4 capsules everyday to relieve my dry eyes. May be I have look for something more potent or stronger, or increase the dosage.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I suffer from very dry eyes and have to use drops when I wake up and hydrating cream before I go to sleep . I have been using the product for 2 weeks. I take 3 capsules every day and feel an improvement . With 1 or 2 I saw no change

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

So far so good! Bought this to help provide dry eye relief and it's been good so far after taking it for a few months.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Easy to swallow gel capsule. I add this with vegetarian calcium to help in absorption of the bones. I have a history of osteoporosis which has now improved.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I take one tab before going to bed and am pretty astonished when I wake up that my eyes are moist. It works for me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

These are apparently helpful for dry eyes. I'm still evaluating, and I may up to 2 divided doses a day to see how my eyes respond.