CA

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Overall, I was very, very happy with the quality of these potato chips! They were a delicious and savory snack to enjoy daily. The size of the package was great and the chips were delicious and crunchy. I had to pace myself because they were so yummy, I could eat them in just one sitting. If you like salt and vinegar chips, I definitely recommend these! :)

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My kids loved it... it tastes good... if you like the combination between salt and vinegar then you might like this one .. This better than other chips in stores... if you compare the ingredients given on the pack and the ones in stores you will prefer these ones ... especially if we are giving it to our kids to eat as a snack ☺️... The size and the package are suitable and the quality is also good..🌹

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Better than Pringles! Much healthier, too! I love salt and vinegar chips and sometimes the organic brands don't exactly match the flavors well. This company does! They are so delicious and even beneficial for health! You can eat these and not worry!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

taste nice. arrived on excellent conditions. been wanting to have this crisps for long time but very hard to find in the country. good for value.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

These are way too tasty! Love the salt and vinegar. They have a good texture that’s not as crunchy as kettle cooked chips, which is good for a sensitive jaw. I appreciate that they use sustainably sourced palm oil which is healthier than other veg oils.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It’s very crunchy and the taste is good yet not too strong . I keep eating it but it’s a bit pricey. And when it arrived it doesn’t has a lid so I have to transfer them to a zip lock

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have tried all the flavor's from this brand. I would say this is my 2nd favorite. Great crunch and zingy taste. would say give them a go!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

They have a strong vinegar taste, not like the regular salt and vinegar chips you buy at the store. But for the price I don’t think I’ll buy it.