CA

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good product. I like the packaging too. I don't taste a cinnamon flavor, or any flavor. That's ok with me. I have tight teeth and this floss never shreds or breaks. It's easy to use and my mouth feels clean. Another plus, it's cruelty free & vegan. I'll likely buy it again. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The packaging is decent but the cutter sometimes shreds the floss instead of a clean cut. The cinnamon flavour is very mild, just a whiff really. The actual floss is great and really gets into all the books and crannies of your teeth and gets out gunk you didn’t even know was there.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I’m still getting used to it, I was surprised to find out that there wasn’t another package inside the box (I know it’s eco friendly), just that my box got squished during shipping but still usable. It’s been gentle on my gums my teeth are really close together so it’s hard to floss without cutting into them so that’s a plus. The cinnamon flavor is very mild.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like the idea of a vegan and cruelty free floss. the part of a paper package is an excellent idea to reduce plastic but you have to be careful not to let the packaging get wet or will be damage easily. got just a bit frustrated as there's no cinnamon flavor at all in those.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is good floss. The flavor is good, quality seems high. I would recommend. I use floss every day. The size of the packaging is small and handy. The dentist says flossing is important. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Pretty good! Not much flavor or scent, but does a great job.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The benefits outweigh the negative of not being able to leave it in the bathroom as the cardboard will go soggy. Good product.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I love the smell of cinnamon on the floss and it really cleanse the gaps between teeth well

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good flavor and ethical packaging.