CA

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I like this product really its tasty and healthy thank u i herb for all this good protect rely costumer who ordered weekly from your application i will by again you can add it with water or juice I noticed that i can change my life style on eating suger

4083f113-1f6f-4a91-99b6-e51ea0e630c5
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've tried a number of protein bars and powders and never enjoyed any of them. This one, though, is far, far better! I actually look forward to eating one if I need a quick meal. Plus with 20 g of protein, you can feel good about eating it even for breakfast!

I'm pretty picky when it comes to my protein bars and these bars are fantastic. They aren't dry or chalky. They have a little too many carbs for my liking, but I mainly use these for my sweet tooth. The brownie ones are good too. I like this seller because they put the bars in an insulated bag with an ice pack.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

quality good. ingredient with no sugar. good for health. taste great. use it after gym. for fitness. eat afterr workout. package is good. benefit health. can use it dieting and different recipe. serve many dessert. size is enough. can use frequently. compose with good ingredient. nice bar. enough protein for training.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The biggest difference between cheap and expensive bars is how artificial the ingredients are. I love that the Think bars use reasonable ingredients whilst keeping the price down, although I wish they would do the standard 12 quantity boxes rather than just 10. I thought the flavour was okay but preferred the crunchy version from Think, which is subtle but makes for a slightly nicer texture.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great snack! Nice amount of protein per calories, big bar,diet friendly i usually eat 1-2 a day, mostly before workouts really like the taste and it goes really good with some coffee or tea The quality of the packaging and everything seems good, its a yes from me! *Have to note that the brownie crunch tastes better to me than the fudge*

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I really love think , brownies and this one. mainly all of them all good taste, for those who doesn't like too much sweet, likes good ingredients

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Have enjoyed these bars for years. Happy to find them at iHerb. Think bars were fresh and in good condition. Package shipped and arrived FAST. Thanks

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

One of my favourite from the brand with 0g sugar and high protein. will definitely repurchase! It tastes good both in room temperature or after refrigerated.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the quality is great, with clean ingredients, I like the product so much perfect for my diet, and use it frequently, it was well packaged.