CA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 13, 2022
Good price!

Creatine is an amino acid found mostly in your muscles and in the brain. It’s naturally produced in the body from other amino acids. Creatine is also found in foods like meats, eggs, and fish. It plays a vital role in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP, a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.

abe46bb3-645f-4f62-ae5f-74ced343ba58
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

As of October 2022, creatine has shot up in price. This is not specific to this brand, so not a mark against it. Just a point I want to make. Saying that, I am absolutely satisfied with this product, not taking the price into account. I would buy it again. I just hope the price of creatine goes down worldwide.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I'm 66 & have had RA for many years. I've lately lost a bit of weight &, unfortunately, have some muscle wasting, which leaves the skin of my upper arms & thighs crepey & loose looking. I started taking Thorne Creatine (along w/collagen hydrolysate) about 2 weeks ago in a smoothie (blends well & can't taste it) & already find my muscles appear fuller & my skin consequently tighter. I'm combining this with resistance training to increase muscle strength. I've purchased Thorne products in the past & understand this product is good quality & is tested for purity. I'm very pleased w/the results so far.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The Products is really known that had helped a lot of people that i know in gaining more muscles But you have to continue take it frequently to achieve what you need in the gym And the quality of this product has very good tastes good I did not notice any with flavors or anything and the size is very good because you only take a small portion

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

No wonder this stuff is so hard to find. Hands down the best creatine I've ever used. Seems to be most efficient and effective when a single serving is taken in split doses twice per day with a carbohydrate containing meal. Make sure you drink enough water throughout the day. Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My son takes it for bulking up. He is an athlete, and ever since he started taking this, I can see a remarkable difference in his physique. Dissolves decently in hot water, has a distinct flavor but not anything unpleasant and he is not complaining. Will by again, or more like we keep buying this stuff.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The best creatine product I've ever tried, and I have tried a lot. The size of the package is perfect and lasts for a while especially with 3 weeks on 1 week off routine. It is flavourless so can be added to any drink! The only downside if it could be considered as such is that it's very slow to dissolve in water so you can feel the granules as you consume it, otherwise, it's really great. I've seen improvement with the recovery time of my muscles.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I noticed an increase in muscle mass after taking it for a few weeks. I felt like I had more energy during my workout and I could lift heavier weights. Additionally, I noticed a faster recovery time which helped me to train harder and more often. I also liked that Thorne creatine is manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines, which ensures that it is of high-quality and is free of contaminants.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

My job is physically demanding, very similar to a work out, so I started using this supplement. I have noticed increased endurance, energy and shorter and less severe recovery periods. This is a high quality and one simple ingredient that also benefits in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP, a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.