CA

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
很好!

iHerb offered 20% off discount. I immediately placed the order. As always, iHerb ships fast. Delivery service is GOOD ! Upon receipt , I could not wait and try it just with plain water. The taste is good just like drinking mineral water with peach essence kind of taste. Not so sweet as others mentioned. I love Japanese fruits. This powder smells like the Japanese peach.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

The taste is fine, but I may still go back to another tasteless collagen product since I like mixing various powder products together. This one doesn’t fit in with the others that I have. Another thing is that sometimes it doesn’t dissolve well. I use BlenderBottle and the power can get sticky to the BlenderBall … Anyway the product is good. Thorne is reliable as usual.

Absolutely amazing product. It helped my facial skin, I avoided bone loss due to extracted teeth and no sinus lift were needed during implantation also I dont make any more cracking sounds while moving so joints and neck feels a lot better. Dyshidrotic eczena also gone. Citric acid is not my favourite ingredient but hacent noticed any side effects. Taste is great. I drank it for 3 months to notice imorovements.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This us pricy but I just keep coming back to this one. The flavor, extra ingredients and easy mixing is great. It definitely works but take it at least 30 days before you decide. Tastes a little peachy and I can mix other 'not so tasty' supplements with it. Covers up most anything. Also good for vision.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent collagen. Just a fairy tale. On the 3-4th day of taking it, I saw that my nails became stronger. After 3 weeks my nails were like steel. This means that the same result occurs in the bones, skin, hair. The powder dissolves well in water. I don't have a shaker, I shake the powder with water in a bottle of mineral water. (Excellent collagen. Just a fairy tale. On the 3-4th day of taking it, I saw that my nails became stronger. After 3 weeks my nails were like steel. This means that the same result occurs in the bones, skin, hair. The powder dissolves well in water. I don't have a shaker, I shake the powder with water in a bottle of mineral water. I add 1 more teaspoon of sweetener to make it sweet. I am 47 years old, in menopause. Nails, skin deteriorated dramatically in menopause and I am very glad that there is collagen from Thorne, which saves me. Ordered another jar today. I'm going to drink six months. I read randomized studies that collagen for bones should be drunk for at least six months.) I add 1 more teaspoon of sweetener to make it sweet. I am 47 years old, in menopause. Nails, skin deteriorated dramatically in menopause and I am very glad that there is collagen from Thorne, which saves me. Ordered another jar today. I'm going to drink six months. I read randomized studies that collagen for bones should be drunk for at least six months.To avoid osteoporosis collagen + protein and a course of calcium.

3b326741-11dc-4d65-90ff-3c45310e6311
Posted on May 16, 2022

I started taking this a few days ago because I saw the benefits my mom got from it. Her hair grew so much and got so thick. The flavor is nice but has an artificial taste to it, it does not mix well in water, there’s usually a few clumps in it. The Ingredients are pretty good quality.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I tried for 2 weeks and seems my pores are getting smaller and look brighter then before. Like the favour but better than other brands.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’ve been taking this for about two weeks now … Too early to see anti-aging results … Product tastes good and is easy to mix with water or other beverages in my daily routine

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The flavor is so good it doesn’t feel like your having a supplement, more like a shake. Size and package are good. Thorne is of the best quality ingredients for vitamins and supplements

Posted on May 6, 2022

High quality collagen with other ingredients for skin and hair.