CA

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
I love this

I'm taking this glucosmin sulfate by thorn research everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

A useful supplement if you are keen to the science of angiogensis Thorne is always good quality if even marked up for the brand name

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I use it every day for my well being and I love it. Good quality and no extra or unwanted ingredients. Not hard to swallow so no bad taste.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great name brand, super product, just what i was looking for. Shipping was awesome, quick and accurate. Using this quality product for my knee, and it really helps.

good for joints and if you have with sulfation pathway of liver detox

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My husband has been taking this for his knee pain, it is so effective he is not taking pain killers anymore

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love this product and have been using it for 10+ years for joint help. I am a moderately active 69 year old woman. Play doubles tennis and using this product (3 capsules per day) is part of my regime to help me continue to play!

Posted on May 7, 2021

He no longer takes it but did take it for a few years while he was healing his back/joint issues and was happy with it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Happy with this product, the quality is excellent.