CA

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Best quality Magnesium!

I take magnesium every day and have for years. It's one of the few supplements I think is truly essential for most people. I've tried many different brands and forms of magnesium, and this one is by far my favorite. I find it to be the most bioavailable form of magnesium, meaning my body can actually utilize it and it doesn't just pass right through me like some other forms do. I also really like that it's in a capsule form rather than a powder. I think powders can be tricky because you never really know how much you're actually getting. With this supplement, you know you're getting the full dose that's listed on the bottle. I also love that it's made by Thorne Research, which is a company I trust implicitly. I've been taking supplements from them for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. This magnesium supplement is no exception. If you're looking for a high-quality magnesium supplement, I would highly recommend Thorne Research Magnesium

ff0a2d50-dd96-4ba6-b08f-13a42464840b
9dd30fa4-ee60-4e53-869d-855dcdfc040a

Really, really improved my sleep (and I think it also helped with my heart palpitations). I only wish they were a slightly higher dose. I switched brands because of that, but I am considering switching back because I think these may be a better quality and absorb better. But I’ll double up to get closer to the dose I need; that is frustrating because I’ll be a little over optimal dose and these are more expensive (so doubling will double my investment). I’d love to see Thorne make a 100 mg. Option so I can tweak my dose better. But if this dose works for you, I don’t think you can go wrong with this product, it’s very good. Thorne is a great manufacturer and trusted by doctors, researchers; not a fly by night company, very reliable and high standard production.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I take this magnesium supplement at night before bed and it has dramatically changed the quality of my sleep. My sensitive digestive system tolerates it well and I have had zero changes in my bm's which can happen w/ other magnesium supplements. I believe it also supports my muscles as I've stopped waking up sore which had been typical. I highly recommend Thorne and their quality offerings.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

As with most Thorne supplements, the price is noticeably steeper than the alternatives, but the quality is also very high. In particular, I found this capsule very easy to digest. If I couldn't sleep, I would get up and take one of these - like a sleeping tablet, but with no side effects. I'm not sure how different it is from cheaper magnesium supplements, but if other brands haven't worked for you, this might be worth trying.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Best quality magnesium with malate being the primary ingredient. Appropriate size pills , helping with muscle cramps, joint issues and sleep. Magnesium being the most important mineral, I really like how this makes me feel. Great package all in all. Lots of benefits. Leaves no after taste as well. This is an amazing product.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Thorne never fails me. Taking this to help with D & calcium absorption as multivitamin does not have this ingredient. Citrate helps ease constipation and calm my carpel tunnel syndrome. Took another brand before but observe no difference. This proves Thorne's quality is truly of the purest quality. No nasty fillers.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Thorne's magnesium absorbs quickly and there is no aftertaste with its easy to swallow capsule. I was having problems with very painful and debilitating muscle spasms in my legs. A few days after starting this supplement the spasms stopped. I am so grateful to iherb for providing Thorne products that are fresh at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Hands down the best magnesium out there. I started sleeping like a little baby. There's no need to take sleep medications that alter your brain chemistry if you can just take a high-quality electrolyte. I gotta say I'm very impressed by the brand. The companies that make high-quality products will thrive in the current market.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022