CA

Posted on May 1, 2022
No aluminum or GLY’s

The packaging is all paper (like cardboard type) so no plastic. The lid is a little loose so use rubber band or tape to keep it closed well! Seems like a small container for the price. I paid around 8 usd for the small container but the cost was worth it to avoid nasty commercial deodorant. Please avoid GLY’s as they are known to cause heart arrhythmia and other heart illness, and aluminum is a known toxin when used daily, can cause cancer. Please stay safe friends! The smell is awesome! Watery kind of sea blue smell! Natural and beautiful, masculine. The size seems small since I use it daily. Truly lasts 48+ hours. I sweat a lot 😅 when I fill up the garden. This deo held up like a charm. I hope this was helpful, Definitely give it a try.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The scent is not overpowering and has the same long lasting formula I'm used to with Toms deodorant. I actually really enjoy the smell and have no problem with the lasting power. However, I don't like the package. You push up the product from the bottom, but there is no locking mechanism. It is actually quite a nuisance to use as you need two hands to apply it. I fear that once it is used halfway or more that it will be even more difficult to use which is sad because I prefer the cardboard packaging as it is better for the environment.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

top deodorant perfect choice, effectand smell must to buy.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I literally smell worse after using it, the product in its own smells like sweat

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A nice product in terms of smell, stability and quality. The box is not plastic. It is made of cardboard. This is a beautiful thing, but the size is small for the value. This is the only defect, nor is the product very excellent, two days without smell, and I wish you a happy shopping

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I like the smell, as with almost all Toms deodorants. The pleasant feeling when using it is overshadowed by the not very convenient packaging. Another disadvantage is that it is expensive.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Great product will continue to repurchase natural use very assured good quality

Posted on May 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Nice smell but I did not like touch on the body

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The healthy one my husband agrees to use