CA

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I will get this brand reason being a halal choice. i've changed my brushing habit, it definitely cleans my tooth, but i cant make comparison of its whitening effect. its a moderate mint so it wont burn your mouth. also, this has fluoride which should be a benefit. will consider their other options for my next purchase!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good quality toothpaste that does the job. No unnecessary ingredients, crisp mint flavor, and gentle even on sensitive teeth. Cleans well and leave the mouth feeling fresh, naturally. Tom's is a dependable brand that I use time and time again. The size of this tube can last up to 2 months.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have been using different brands of toothpaste with unnecessary ingredients. Finally found Tom's SIMPLY WHITE with Fluoride on Iherb. Suitable for both adults and children. It cleanes well, yet gentle leaving behind a mild minty taste. Good for sensitive teeth too. Tom's is a Trusted Brand.

f8c1890e-cb4d-4910-997b-16d4a1012a85
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I've tried a lot of toothpastes during the last year but this one is the best so far. It's not so minty taste. Cleans my teeth very-very good which I love. But whitening is not as good as I expected.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I love that it comes in fully recyclable package. Nice mint taste. I was looking for a vegan toothpaste with fluoride and this has been a really good option.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Cleans the teach and leaves the mouth smelling fresh and fantastic. I haven't noticed any whitening effect but that is not the forefront goal of this toothtpaste in my opinion.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Love Toms toothpaste, but the company uses unnecessary excessive plastic and packagings, which completely negates the whole point about being green and sustainable. Please consider change this!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

Not sure why people seem to want to get away from fluoride since it's a proven method for cavity prevention. This toothpaste turned out to be even better than expected and always leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean after using it, even until the next morning. I wish it had a stronger mint flavour that lasted at least for a few hours though.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been using this toothpaste everyday for a few years. Mild flavor and quality product,.