CA

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my go-to. I'm not sure that it's really anything special, but I like it better than the other fluoride-free toddler toothpastes I've tried with my kids. Price is fair as well.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Good to know the kids are not getting too much fluoride which is naturally in mineral water.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good``but the price more high than before too much different ```

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great brand, but with this specific bottle the toothpaste drips out constantly as soon as the cap is untwisted, so you end up with a lot of waste/mess. I’d like to see a better option.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like. composition is good. recommended for purchase.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Does not taste good! Tom's products are usually very good.

Nina
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I recommend! Good paste for the baby, pleasant smell, low consumption. Takes a long time. It does not contain fluorine, which is very important. Teeth need to be cleaned with the advent of the very first, so the composition is very important, because the baby can swallow a certain amount, naturalness is very important. I will take more

Auto-translated from Spanish

The quality and its composition is excellent for my baby, it has natural ingredients. My baby uses it daily, the size and the package is ideal for capturing the attention of children. Personally, I look for toothpastes with natural ingredients and that can be eaten without any problem, it is an excellent option for children who start their oral cleaning

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Although the capacity is not large, we choose fluorine-free ingredients because we want children to use safe and secure products. I used to use another fluorine-free toothpaste, but I was looking for something that could be repeated while it was sold out, and I finally met. The package is also fashionable and I like it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

It has a pleasant taste, is transparent. The child gradually learned to use a brush and brush his teeth independently. High-quality and safe ingredients for babies!