CA

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

i love using this on my hair cause it makes it look so moisturized and it feels so soft. it also nourishes my scalp as it has leas itching from dryness. good for sensitive people i guess cause i don’t have any irritation from using the product. and can we appreciate how cute th packaging is

10825fc5-00af-41c2-89c6-d8167ab4e4ec
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I read reviews complaining about the scent, but I didn't expect it to be that weird! Not like "bad", but not super pleasant either. Fortunately, it doesn't stay, and the effect is worth it. I have very damaged bleached hair, and from the very first application they feel a lot softer and look healthier.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Like this product a lot, ordered again. My hair becomes silky after using it. Very good for the colored and grey hair, I think. The scent is a little bit rich for me, it it appears only when applying. After you rinse it - it disappears. The package is strong and comfortable to use.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have bleach blonde hair for about 10 years and this mask made my hair feels so soft and strong just brushing it out of the shower I could feel such a big difference than most of the masks I have used. I’ve been using it for a month and my hair has changed drastically. You will definitely notice a difference. It doesn’t make my hair heavy at all or oily.

It’s my first time trying this hair mask and when I held the bottle, the smell of vanilla and some rubber-like smell is quite strong (maybe I’m not fond of the smell). But I ignored that and tried using it. When I put it on my hair, the scent of orange was present. I massaged it into my hair, along with my scalps but focusing on the hair ends, left it for 30 mins before washing off everything with cold water. I couldn’t feel the changes but on the next day, I can feel my hair feeling slightly silky and smooth, no tangles. It weighs down my hair a bit tho. The scent wasn’t strong after washing too and my hair doesn’t feel itchy or anything. I’m neutral with this product, neither love nor hate. Maybe cuz the fact it weighs down my hair (I have long & straight medium hair- neither thin nor thick).

47a83fda-a243-4a6e-b90b-f29b43a9f86d
8ca2031d-f875-4d23-ae1b-3716524e1e56
d9f33121-0a3c-4abf-a193-4ae31a8d6ce1
fc0c8318-194f-4c1e-b74f-958b282e811e
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Tony Molly's hair mask is great. To my hair does a good job. I have normal hair with no problems. The bottle is convenient to use and so is the price. Recommends. If my review helped you please like :)

30e9f753-9bb4-4585-939b-7263e7d6f595
b196b639-a64d-4424-b9b6-a1c84a8e9229
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have bleached and dyed hair. This mask is amazing, it reminds me those egg hair masks we used to make when I was a kid. The longer you wait after putting it on hair, the better! 👍

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This product is amazing, I’ve been using it on my hair for a while now about twice a week and it makes my hair so nice and soft. I am obsessed!! Also not to mention that it smells amazing too.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

i like it also the scent was good quality great size i hope stay at least month moisturize and benefit for hair the package loveeeeee it !! easy to use

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

great for the hair! Usually using it 3 time a week. The scent is nice and not to harsh for the nose. Makes the hair really soft and nourishing it.