CA

fromskincarewithlove
Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Excellent & very refreshing!✨

Looove how this sheet mask fits perfectly into my face! This is sooo refreshing and brightening and leaves my skin looking so healthy and glowing. There's also so much essence inside that even after I've already used the sheet mask, I was still able to maximize the use of the remaining essence! Will definitely recommend and repurchase again!🥰✨

511af33e-d301-4c35-bad3-854a724a66fd
0df64fba-a95a-48e6-bb20-2533e88c0c95
f040c0d1-768d-47a9-8ab0-8779ac766d21

Love it and I want to have it in my stash all the time. This good quality mask hydrates and revitalises the skin and you will notice a brighter and healthier complexion. I use it ocasionally, when I notice my skin is looking dull or before imoortant events when I want to polish complextion in every possible way. It has pleasant scent, lemon extract and licorice, allantoin and size and shape of the mask are a good fit.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy more thanks iherb ♥️♥️♥️

796c306d-65a5-4cab-9ae4-6379b3856a3c
Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
11987

This mask is awesome! It made my skin feel so soft and smooth. It also helped to even out my skin tone. I will definitely be buying this product again.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great packaging and perfect size for a gift! I gave a set of these to my mum and step-mum (in their sixties) in NZ and they were thrilled. Easy to use and some good ingredients for skin-care! These masks are good quality for a pretty good price I think.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love this collection of masks by Tony Moly, the packaging is so cute and the benefits to your skin are also great. This one had a nice lemony scent and even though I could feel the active ingredients working, it was gentle on the skin. A great addition to a relaxing night at home.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great product, full of essence which I use for 2-3 days after using the mask. Just put the content on my face without the sheet mask. The smell is fresh, mask revitalizing and leaves the skin moisturized, reduced pores and healthier. I have sensitive skin, but the mask is very gentle and well tolerated.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Tony moly's sheetmasks are in my opinion their best products and this lemon sheetmask is probably my favourite of them. I love to include this in my morning routine for vitalized and moisturized feeling skin and continued use for the brigthening effect that makes your skin more vibrant and glowing.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I honestly have no complaints this mask is amazing. there's isn't too much perfume/scent so it isn't over powering. I do have a smaller face so the mask size is a little large for me, but I make it work. I use a face mask at least twice a week and usually one of them is a toy Moly mask. the benefits of this mask is very noticeable for at least 2 days after, your face seems so glow a lot more.