CA

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My husband has a rather weak stomach and he’d suffer from indigestion or bloated belly from time to time. This tea helps relieving his belly issue and it works every time, a real life saver! Plus, the taste of this tea is so nice and soothing. I always keep a box or two at my home. A very high quality product.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Fast becoming my go-to when i have a stomach upset or if i just fancy a nice herbal tea. I’ve had mint teas before but this taste of this is definitely superior. I used this extensively throughout my pregnancy as it helped with the (fortunately) mild nausea/stomach distress.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great for when you're feeling queasy or just eaten too much. I've been drinking this for years now I'm celiac and have a lot of food intolerances I find this very helpful when I've got a belly ache, which unfortunately happens more often then not. It just makes me feel more comfortable and tastes good as well

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

USDA organic with effective herbs for mild-moderate belly discomfort due to bloating. Will double bag and steep longer if needed. i-Herb deliveries are always quick and reliable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This tea has a blend of several herbs that aid in digestion and gas. It is great for the sufferers if IBS. It has a comforting flavor and calms the tummy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This works for me as I have belly discomfort probably due to indigestion issue and drinking this every night helps me a lot to ease the discomfort.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Fennel seed is what gives this tea its warm flavor. The mild notes of mint, cinnamon and ginger makes it one of my "go to" teas. All this flavor and good for digestion too!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I wanted this so bad and after getting it, I make sure to drink from it when I eat a lot or feel gasy Definitely recommend It tastes like any herbal tea

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Works well for stomach upset, but I like often in the evening. Refreshing and without caffeine. Traditional Medicinals is always top on the list for best organic tea brands. Quality company.