CA

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing as it taste super organic and delicious, not so bitter. As u can see the key ingredient is schisandra berry which is amazing for ur body so u should most definitely use this product. There are many benefits in this tea. I highly recommend, if you found this review helpful, do like it thanks

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

For a long time I would have a cup of this every day. Traditional Medicinals are the best tea- the quality is awesome. With all the toxins we encounter every day this is a great tasting way to combat them by supporting your body by detoxing. I've probably purchased dozens of boxes of this tea over the years.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love that it does not have caffeine so when you consume it, you can relax and it won't disrupt your sleep. The taste is like sweet and sour berry though it has no sugar which is quite fascinating. It does not taste bitter like other teas. Not really sure about its effects on the liver though

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have had insomnia for many years. This product helps to reduce anxiety or negative emotions. After taking this, I feel better at sleep. I love this product as it is organic! However, I am not sure if it is safe to drink it every day as herbs may have certain side effects on the body. I saw one of the instructions on the package suggesting people stop drinking it after drinking it every single day for 2 weeks.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

this will be my pick-me-up tea..it really does make you detox after you drink this you will feel that you need to go to the comfort room and it has a natural ingreadients..it's like a natural laxative to me.. thank you traditional medicinals, im an avid buyer of your products..and also thank u iHerb i really appreciate the delivery even though its overseas.. cheers! 👍 ✔ size is good and good thing they no longer use a staple on each tea bag ✔ package is simple and secured ✔ benefit is good to your health ✔ blend is aromatic ✔ caffeine free ✔ serving and frequency are good 😊

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This tastes good and is easy to drink! The smell is nice too. I chose it because I wanted schisandra berries, which I know can be EXTREMELY bitter, but the licorice combats it nicely and this blend is truly easy to drink with a nice flavor.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am a big fan of Traditional Medicinals. They are way better quality than other herb tea brands. This Detox tea tastes good. I don't know if it is working, but I take it regularly for my liver health. I drink it the day after I take alcohol.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is an excellent mixture of ingredients to help the body naturally detoxify and eliminate water retention. I like that it is organic and doesn't have caffeine. The berry flavor is better than the original.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Loved the taste! I don't often find schisandra berries tea, so I was extra glad I found they tasted amazing. I cannot speak on the detox effects, but drinking this made me happy.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love this tea. It has tangy or a bit a our taste which I like so much. I am a repetitive buyer of this tea.