CA

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Good

I used to use Tresemme Keratin Smooth heat protect spray which comes in a red bottle. But now it is hard to find in my country and i found these Tresemme Thermal Creations on iHerb. This spray is perfect for my hair, keeps hair soft and smooth, protects my hair from heat damage when using a flat iron. The smell is quite strong but it’s ok for me. For me, this product is the same as the keratin smooth type, but I prefer the keratin smooth because the texture is not greasy. If you use this product be careful, don’t apply to much because it’s a bit oily, it will make your hair look greasy especially if you have oily hair!

586432f5-3d8b-433f-81a5-71d5fcd065dc
a080b9cb-f041-483c-93cb-6cbaed5ec07c
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I've been using this hair spray for years, I love it ! It doesn't dry out my hair and it also has a great scent to it. My hair looks shiny and healthy after straightening it. Highly recommended ! If this review was helpful to you please leave a like🤗

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Fantastic. I apply it before ironing muy hair and it makes the work way easy. Great formula, after using it my hair is soft, shiny and smooth. Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is one of my favorite hair products and I have been having a hard time finding it. iHerb had it and at a good price. This product smells fantastic and leaves my hair so soft and manageable.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

Love all of Tresemme's Thermal products. I currently live in another country out of the USA and can't find any similar product. All the thermal products seem to be very watery but Tresemme products seem like talc formula that doesn't add extra moisture to the hair but instead helps dry it quicker. The smell is also great.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I absolutely love this spray! It protects my hair and makes it super shiny. My hair is color treated, damaged and naturally wavy but this spray helps me when I style it in keeping it in control. The fragrance is a little strong but I love the smell. Will buy again!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent product i use it on my beard before i use hair dryer , I hope it will be available agin in stock

Posted on Jun 30, 2022